1) Real Video Clips are HERE! http://www.reefball.com/video.htm
You can download and view our entire Reef Ball Brochure, the CNN Network
Earth Segment, The Vicki Gaubreau Show's Interveiw with Todd Barber, The
Sidney Pier Artificial Reef Science Video, the Spanish River High School
Video, a Memorial Reef Video and more! You will need the Real Video plug
in for your browser (http://www.real.com)
With a 56K modem on only takes 2-3 times as long to download as the video
will play (i.e. download for 15 minutes to view 5 minutes of video).
2) The Leven Scuba Club from Tasmania, Australia, based in Devonport. Is
obtaining a governmental grant to build Reef Balls.
3) The Reef Ball Development Group's website (http://www.reefball.com) and
the Reef Ball Foundation site (http://www.reefball.org) now no longer
share the same content.
You will find new content on each site specific to each organizations
goals. Please re-set your bookmarks and links to our sites accordingly.
4) Reefball@reefball.com is now the official e-mail address for general
information from Reef Ball Development Group. It is monitored directly by
Reef Ball's President, Todd Barber.
5) PT Newmount Minahasa raya in Indonesia is ordering additonal Reef Ball
molds to expand there habitat project.
6) Reef Ball Staff will be visiting Cozumel on August 18-22nd for a new
project kick off. If you are in the Cancun or Cozumel area and are
interest in a visit from Reef Ball staff concerning your existing or
future Reef Ball project contact Reef Ball headquarters.
7) Three new projects are nearing the final planning stages in
Jacksonville, St. Augustine and North Carolina. More details in future
Have a great weekend. And let us know what you think of the on-line
videos, if you have problems, etc. It's a new area for us and we hope to
greatly expand this area with underwater monitorings, etc.