1) A new television series "Jules Unlimited" from VARA Television
in The Netherlands will film one of our newest projects in Napier,
New Zealand. The New Zealand project is taking shape with exciting
details to follow on future updates.
2) The Reef Ball Foundation has become a designated Major sponsor for Dive
Into Earth Day. Soon, an official website that will contain sample press
releases the organizations can use to send out, The Dive In Logo, How to
do a beach clean-up kit, how to do an underwater clean-up, on how to build
a reef kit and links-on how to sign up for a Reef Ball Coalition trip, etc.
3) The Environmental News Network will publish a feature article on reef
balls on the 24th of February. In conjunction with the article, they are
staging a chat on the topic and on the general health of the world's coral
reefs. This chat would run the same day as the article, at 8 p.m. ET on
their website: www.enn.com The chat will be moderated by Todd Barber,
President of Reef Ball Development Group.
Here's your chance to log in and chat live with Mr. Barber with any of
your questions about our worlds ocean ecosystems.
4) BREEF has ordered several Reef Ball mold systems for school and
educational projects in the Bahamas.
5) Spaces are filling fast to join the Tanya Streeter lead (world record
free diver) Reef Ball Coalition trip to Dominica. See
www.reefballcoalition.com for details to reserve your space on this
celebrity lead trip.
6) Coastal Reef Builders, Inc. (an authorized Reef Ball contractor out of
Pensacola, Florida) purchased a new barge and outfitted her with a 30 ton
crane. The new barge gives them capacity to deploy even more Reef Balls
with each trip. The crane insures upright and intact placement on the sea