Reef Ball's Interested List
Reef Ball Update
1) We now have Reef Balls deployed in Belize! Our team of trainers there
reports "We now have 7 Reef Balls made (3 Bays, 2 Pallets and 2
Reefs)...and have deployed 2 Reef Balls." a more extensive report will be
issued when they return later this week.
2) The team is currently in Mexico (Cancun and Cozumel) for monitoring and
to meet with a potential distributor there. Todd Barber reports "We're
here and dove the Reef Balls today...unbelievably great!! The Reef Balls
have lots and lots of hard corals, beautiful fouling...as true to a
natural reef as you could believe. Some soft corals were 6-8 inches tall
and coral patches as wide as 6 inches."
3) The Board of the Reef Ball Development Group has approved a distributor
in the Maldives. More info will be forthcoming as soon as contracts are
4) The Rotonda West Association project (Fla) is on schedule for
deployment this week in thier inland network of canals and waterways.
5) A training day for Manatee County (Fla) Artificial Reef Committee
volunteers will be set for either March 5 or possibly March 19 at 10:00am.
Training will be at the Reef Innovations Reef Ball construction site in
Sarasota. Call 941-752-0169 or e-mail email@example.com for more
information or to confirm dates.
6) New Jersey has ordered and been shipped 6 additional Pallet Ball molds
for their ongoing reef projects.